Mortal Kombat Film has Stellar Voice Cast.
Warner Bros. Animation has revealed that their upcoming Mortal Kombat animated film will be arriving in the first half of 2020. Along with that announcement, the official cast and crew has also been revealed.
Titled Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge. The animated film will feature Joel McHale as Johnny Cage and Jennifer Carpenter as Sonya Blade.
Meet the rest of the cast:
- Jordan Rodrigues as Lui Kang
- Patrick Seitz as Scorpion and Hanzo Hasashi
- Steve Blum as Sub-Zero
- Art Butler as Shang Tsung
- Darin De Paul as Quan Chi
- Robin Atkin Downes as Kano
- David B. Mitchell as Raiden
- Ike Amadi as Jax Briggs
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Goro
- Grey Griffin as Kitana and Satoshi Hasashi
- Fred Tatasciore as Demon Torturer
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge is written by Jeremy Adams and directed by Ethan Spaulding. Rick Morales and Jim Krieg will serve as producer and co-producer respectively, with Sam Register serving as executive producer. Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon will serve as a creative consultant.
Source: Hollywood Reporter
If you liked this article, be sure to check out our piece of the Mortal Kombat release date here. For more News, Reviews and Video Content, be sure to stay right here with The Nerdy Basement. Stay Nerdy My Friends!
Founder/Editor-in-Chief of The Nerdy Basement.